Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cams in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CAMS or cams may refer to:
- California Academy of Mathematics and Science, a high school in Carson, California, US
- Calexico Mission School, a Seventh-day Adventist Church school, California, US
- Center for Advanced Media Studies, Johns Hopkins University
- Chantiers Aéro-Maritimes de la Seine, a French aircraft manufacturer of the 1920s and 1930s
- Coalition Against Militarism in Our Schools in the United States
- Motorsport Australia, formerly the Confederation of Australian Motor Sport, the national sporting organisation vested with the authority to conduct motor sport in Australia by the FIA
- Camshafts, which can be found on Internal combustion engines
- Spring-loaded camming device or cams, a piece of rock climbing or mountaineering protection equipment
- Cell adhesion molecules
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CAMS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.